Friday 1 August 2008

T-shirts for racing

With my husband being in the design and sign industry it's great for getting freebies in the way of stickers and print. The latest phase for me is printing t-shirts! Rick has the facility to print the actualy lettering and logo's for t-shirts and his brother has a heat press to press the print onto the t-shirts. My role is to order the t-shirts and bring all the processes together!


Earlier in the year we did a couple of t-shirts for me, my dad and my brother and this week i've done a couple more for us and also some for the Almond family. Check out the cute little pink ones that i've done for Shelby and Erina to wear this weekend at the nationals.

The t-shirts are great for wearing at racing. They're fairly cheap so it doesn't matter if they get mucky and worn and the design can be updated easily every time new ones are printed.

Now that Rick has a big new vinyl printer and cutter we might be able to do actual photo-prints on t-shirts instead of just 1-colour lettering and sillhoute logo's. We're also probably going to get our own press so that we can keep all of the work in one place and i can do the whole job myself rather than getting Rick and Dan to help. I'll be a t-shirt printing expert in no time!

No comments: